|Téléphone:||+49 89 54565 185|
|Fax:||+49 89 54565 206|
Etudes et expérience professionnelle:
Christine is an associate in the Munich office of Heisse Kursawe Eversheds and works in particular in the fields of litigation and dispute management as well as distribution law. She mainly advises clients in all commercial law and general civil law matters. Inter alia, Christine focusses on litigation as well as on the review of contracts including general terms and conditions. In addition, Christine is highly experienced in defending against and dealing with the unlawful disclosure of operational and trade secrets.
Christine’s recent experience includes:
- Advising a client during the development of a worldwide distribution system for an innovative product line
- Representation in court (interim legal protection and principal proceedings) of a company operating in the field of renewable energies and which had to defend itself against the accusation of having unlawfully disclosed operational and trade secrets, as well as subsequent proceedings including criminal law aspects
- Ongoing representation in court of a leasing company in various civil law matters
- Representation in court and strategic advice for an industrial enterprise in defending against inadmissible unfair acts of competitors as a result of many years of espionage with respect to trade secrets.
- Representation of a manufacturer of renewable energies products in CIETAC arbitration proceedings being conducted in Shanghai.
- Representation in court of a commodities manufacturer in a dispute regarding a price adjustment clause in a long-standing supply agreement
- Representation in court of a distribution company in a dispute regarding a termination without notice and the subsequent enforcement of compensation claims due to invalidity of the termination